BAB
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

BAB

space invasion univers 1

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

It's your discovery, good job!

AuteurMessage
Earnerbv
Invité

It's your discovery, good job! Empty
MessageSujet: It's your discovery, good job!   It's your discovery, good job! Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 11:52

Hello.I challenge you to solve this unsolvable problem. - I've been burning DVDs for years using mostly AnyDVD, DVDShrink, IMGBurn and Nero, and everything has always gone smoothly. Then one day it all went to Hell, and suddenly (without changing anything I can think of) nothing I burned would play in any kind of DVD player. Out of desperation I ended up buying FORMATTING my computer and buying a brand new DVD burner. STILL, THE PROBLEM PERSISTS. Immediately makes it sound like a media issue, right? I've tried Maxells. I've tried Sonys. Neither work. Should I try more?When I try to play one of these screwed up DVDs I've burned they're not entirely ruined - sometimes the DVD menu will still work but it will jump to random spots on the dvd during play. It's like all the info is on the disc but in the wrong damn order. Yet DVD Shrink and IMG Burn and CloneDVD and every piece of software I've tried say the burn is successful. All except Nero, that is, which gives this error message: "Unable to read part of the file on the dvd. Playback may be affected."I've tried copying several different DVDs, burning them from .ISO's, VIDEO_TS folders, the whole lot. Nothing works. WTF! 24 Dec 2008 @ 7:39
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

It's your discovery, good job!
Page 1 sur 1